Sorry, We Are Not In Right Now

Hi,

Thanks for checking out our blog, we really appreciate it.

However, our blog has moved to http://travel2dot0.wordpress.com/

Sorry that you have to visit another site to find us, but it is worth it...we have all of our 'classic' posts and comments on the new blog, plus a ton of new thoughts and ideas.

Why are we moving? Basically, Blogger failed us and never responded to our emails and requests. A clear example of poor customer service...too bad, we liked Blogger.

Come over and see us on the new blog.

Regards,
Troy and Mo

Monday, December 3, 2007

I Never Thought I Would Say It, But I Can't Read This Ad


As I was reading a few online news sites the other day, I came across this ad for the Italian Government Tourism Board.

Thoughts// While the creative execution is fine...what troubled me was the size of the text at the bottom of the ad. I can't read it...and I am 27 with good eyesight. Granted, I run my monitor at a 1280 x 800 resolution (that means my text is tiny), I would still think that the majority of people have a tough time reading this ad. Let alone if they actually wanted to read the text.

So, the lesson here is to think about the monitor size of users viewing your ads. Not everyone is using the same screen size as you or your designer.

There you go, I never thought I would say it, but...I can't read that ad.

No comments: